Silent Running Audio is another partner of Audio Exotics exceeding 15 years of relationship. Keven Tellekemp, who is working for US Navy and NASA, is a senior scientist that specialises in the business of silence. This refers to the silence between two notes after mechanical vibrations are annihilated. Many of AE customers are still talking about their first shocking moment after the installation of Craze rack and Ohio XL+2 isolation platform after so many years. There are no marketing gimmicks from SRA at all because of Kevin's persistent application of real engineering to SRA products partially from classified technologies. All the model names of SRA comes from the USA nuclear-powered submarines. The technological tour de force of SRA is further exemplified at the Virginia class of amp stand (isolation platform) taken into the account of psycho-acoustical parameters from his prevailing researches at NASA. The latest offering of the Virginia 1 amp stand shocked me to the fullest extent just like the first time when I encountered the Ohio XL+2 boards many years ago.
- Silent Running Audio • Virginia Classae Reference isoBase Equipment Platforms
- Silent Running Audo Craz Rack
- Silent Running Audio • Scuttle Equipment Rack
- Silent Running Audio – Virginia-Class Reference isoBASE
- Silent Running Audio’s Ohio Class XL+² Equipment Platforms